Sunday 13 January 2013

Favourite Blogs: Poppytalk


I mentioned in a previous post that I would start featuring some of my favourite blogs so thought I would begin today with a beautiful Canadian blog that I have been reading pretty much daily now for around 2-3 years.
Poppytalk is an art and design blog with its own online marketplace - www.poppytalkhandmade.com which features artists and designers from around the world. (similar to Etsy except it is curated and themed each month)

Poppytalk is always my go to for DIY's and ideas for handmade presents - their step by step tutorials are accompanied by photographs or videos and even though they're simple to follow they produce great results.


Here are some of my favourite DIY's found via Poppytalk

DIY Letter writing set











You can also follow Poppytalk on Pinterest here


Enjoy!

http://poppytalk.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment